STUDYIN Pty Ltd The Trustee for STUDYIN (“STUDYIN”, “we” or “us”) provides you access to the studyin.com.au and any other STUDYIN group sites (the “Website”), including all sub-pages, in order to:
- offer specialist recognition of prior learning type services to (including prospective) applicants;
- assist (including potential) applicants for qualifications on a recognition of prior learning basis at every stage of the process (including any decision to retain us); and
- in order to provide information to any Registered Training Organisation about us and our services.
You agree by using this Website you will NOT:
- use the Website for, or to encourage, any unlawful purpose;
- violate any local, state, provincial, and federal rules, regulations and statutes, including, but not limited to, Australian export laws and regulations, anti-discrimination, or equal opportunity employment laws;
- infringe any intellectual property and privacy rights, including, but not limited to, patent, copyright, trademark, or trade secrets, of any third party;
- upload, post, transmit, or store any material that:
- is unlawful, offensive, defamatory, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, harmful, threatening, harassing, obscene, or objectionable;
- breaches any of your contractual or confidentiality obligations;
- disrupts or interferes with the normal operations of the Website, such as posting or transmitting viruses, continuous posting of repetitive materials, or posting abnormally large load; or
- contains any unauthorised advertising materials, unsolicited promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam mail,” “chain letters,” pyramid schemes, franchises, distributorship, club membership, sales arrangement, or otherwise unacceptable materials;
- breach or attempt to breach any security measures of the Website;
- use any device, process, or mechanism to monitor, retrieve, search, or access, e.g., spider or robot, the Website or any material without STUDYIN’s prior written consent;
- access or attempt to access any account or login of any third party listed on the Website;
- except as expressly permitted herein and except to the extent that applicable laws prevent STUDYIN restraining you from doing so, copy, modify, reproduce, delete, distribute, download, store, transmit, sell, re-sell, publish, reverse engineer, or create derivative works of any materials, except for materials that have been submitted and owned by you;
- post or submit any inaccurate, false, or incomplete information, such as your resume, biographical data, or employment information;
- impersonate any person or entity;
- forge any header information in any electronic posting or mail; or
- misrepresent yourself, your affiliation with any third party, or your entity.
These terms of the use of the Website do not replace any contractual document, and apply in addition to any other contractual terms.
Links to or from other Websites
As a convenience to users, this Website may contain links to external websites and you may be offered a number of automatic links to other sites, which may interest you. We accept no responsibility for or liability in respect of the content of those sites. STUDYIN should not be taken as having reviewed or approved such sites or their contents, nor does it warrant that any links to such sites work
or are up to date. The use of any such links is entirely at your own risk. Any third parties wishing to link to our Website may do so provided links are to the home page only of the Website and provided we are notified in advance by email to info@STUDYIN.com.au
Specific usage and responsibilities
In addition to the general responsibilities listed in this document, you agree to comply with the following terms:
- use the Website only for lawful purposes;
- provide and maintain complete, correct, up-to-date, and accurate information on any submitted information;
- post materials (if available) for which you have all the necessary rights or licenses;
- use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in managing opportunities and information offered by or obtained from the Website; and
- bear the risks of any reliance or use of any materials or any information provided by any third party.
Security and passwords
When you register with this site or sign on when you visit the Website, you will need to use a user name and password. You are solely responsible for the security and proper use of the password, which should be kept confidential at all times and not disclosed to anyone. You must notify us immediately if you believe that your password is in the possession of someone else or if it may be used in an unauthorised way. We accept no liability for any unauthorised or improper use of disclosure of any password.
You understand and agree that STUDYIN (a) does not warrant that you will receive any qualification or statement of attainment through the Website; (b) does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by any third parties; (c) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by third parties; and (d) is neither your employer nor your agent in any regard.
You may not download, copy or print any of the pages of the Website except for your own personal use, and provided you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. No copying or distribution for any business or commercial use is allowed. No framing, harvesting, “scraping” or other manipulation of the content of the Website is permitted. You will not attempt to decipher, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the Website; nor will you post to the Website any material which infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party.
Changes to or temporary unavailability of this Website
Every effort is made to keep the Website up and running smoothly and fault-free. However, STUDYIN takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Website being temporarily unavailable for reasons of maintenance / improvement, or due to technical issues beyond our control. We may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time, including the availability of any of the Website features, databases or content. STUDYIN amend these terms of the use of the Website at any time, without notice by posting amended terms to the Website. You will be deemed to have agreed to the amended terms when you next use this Website following any amendment.
We may at our absolute discretion deny you access to this Website (which may include any of the services or information available through it) or any part of it at any time without explanation.
Liability and Disclaimer
STUDYIN uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that information it posts on the Website is accurate. However, STUDYIN gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded.
No liability is accepted by STUDYIN for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information on this Website. STUDYIN shall not be liable to any person relying on or using any such information for (a) loss of revenue, loss of actual or anticipated salary; loss of actual or anticipated profits whether arising in the normal course of business or otherwise (including, without limitation, loss of profits on contracts); loss of or damage to employment prospects; loss of opportunity; loss of the use of money; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business; loss of goodwill; loss of or damage to reputation; loss of or corruption to data; loss of management or administration time, legal and other professional fees and expenses; or (b) any indirect or consequential loss or damages however caused (including without limitation by reason of misrepresentation, negligence, other tort, breach of contract or breach of statutory duty) which arise directly or indirectly from the subject matter of this Website. However, nothing in the above shall limit or exclude STUDYIN’s liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or to the extent otherwise not permitted by law.
You agree fully to indemnity us and keep us fully indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, losses, liabilities or proceedings arising from use or misuse by you of this Website.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidly shall not affect the validly of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
In case of any query regarding the information on this Website, please contact us info@STUDYIN.com.au