9.1 The Client acknowledges that clause 8 applies specifically to RPL’s.
9.2 In the event a deposit is paid by the Client to the Agent, the deposit will only be refunded to the Client as per the following:
- The Client notifies the Agent in writing that they no longer wish to proceed with the RPL service and submit a completed Refund Request Form to email@example.com. The Refund Request Form must be received by the Agent within four (4) weeks of the Client’s application date or before submission of the application for Assessment to a RTO, whichever is sooner; or
- an assessor from a RTO reviews the Client information and documentation provide within the Application Period, and determines that:
- The RTO is unable to issue the Client with a qualification; or
- The Client is found to not be eligible to be issued with a qualification; and
- The Client is entitled to a refund under Australian Consumer Law (ACL) according to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
9.3 The Client agrees that in all other circumstances, any deposit or Services fee paid by the Client is non-refundable. This includes delay caused by the Client, whereby the Client is unable to provide the information and documentation requested by the Agent within three (3) months of the date of application and payment of deposit. And the Client has not elected to seek refund of the deposit or full Services Fee, then that deposit or full service fee will be forfeited to the Agent.
9.4 The Client agrees and acknowledges that a non-refundable assessment fee(s) will be paid by the Client to the RTO. If an application is submitted to the RTO, the Agent will inform you prior using method of invoice or email correspondence, advising which fees are non- refundable.
9.5 The Agent agrees they will not charge the Client for admission service(s) and all money will remain payable to the Educational Provider for the Offer Letter received or the Confirmation of Enrolment (COE), which is directly initiated by the Client. The Client acknowledges that the Agent may collect and pay the funds to the RPL and Educational Providers but will strictly adhere to the refund policy established by these institutions and Education Providers.
9.6 The Client agrees that after the three (3) month Application Period has lapsed, the deposit or full Service Fee will be forfeited to the Agent.
9.7 Refund requests can be declined at any time by the Agent in the event of regulatory changes governing the Agent and/or it’s partner RTO’s.
9.8 The Application Cancellation Form must be completed in full and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org within the Refund Period for the Agent to review.
9.9 All refunds will be made within 14 business days of the Agent receiving a completed Refund Request Form from the Client.
9.10 Should the Client wish to appeal the outcome of the Refund Request, the Client must email the Refund Request number and relevant information relating to the Client’s appeal to all of the following emails:
9.10.1 email@example.com; and
9.10.2 firstname.lastname@example.org; and
9.11 The Agent will provide a response to Client appeals within 14 business days from the date of receipt.
9.12 Any documentations received from the RTO on behalf of the client will be stored by STUDYIN for 8 weeks. If within the timeframe, STUDYIN is unable to contact to the client to initiate the process to deliver the documents, the document will be returned to the RTO.
If the client would like to recover the document, an extra service fee of up to $100 is charged for STUDYIN to repeat the process with the RTO