How would I show that I have a motivating force to come back to my nation of origin following my visit?
You should exhibit that you mean to visit Australia on an impermanent premise and that you have a motivator to come back to your nation of origin.
Proof that you have a motivating force to come back to your nation of origin could include:
- Progressing work (for example a letter from your manager affirming that you have been allowed leave for your excursion; business contract; payslips)
- Enrolment in a school, school or college
- The nearness of close relatives in your nation of origin (for example life partner/de facto partner, guardians, siblings
- Responsibility for or other critical resources (for instance authentication of title; deed of possession)
- Business possession (if independently employed)
Do I have to have a health assessment?
The Immigration division requires visa candidates from specific nations to experience a chest x-ray (and, in certain occurrences, a clinical assessment). We will exhort you on the off chance that you are required to have any well-being assessments dependent on the office’s present criteria.
Besides, if you are required to have a health examination, we can give counsel on how and when to sort out this assessment. We can likewise help you with finishing the essential regulatory strides before your evaluation.