Migration Agency in Australia | Migration to Australia - STUDY IN PTY LTD

Visa Types

  • Visitor visa (subclass 600)
  • Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601)
  • eVisitor (subclass 651)
  • Working Holiday visa (subclass 417)
  • Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462)
  • TSS visa – Temporary Skill
  • Shortage visa (482)
  • Medium Term TSS visa
  • Short Term TSS visa
  • Regional for TSS visa
  • Short Stay Activity (400 visa)
  • Temporary Activity (408 visa)
  • 408 visa for COVID-19
  • Training visa (407 visa)
  • International Relations visa (403 visa)
  • Employer Nomination (186 visa)-PR
  • Employer Nomination (186 visa)
  • Global Talent visa (GTES)
  • Regional Employer Sponsored (494 visa)

Skilled Visas

  • Graduate Temporary 485 visa
  • 485 Post Study Work Stream visa
  • 485 Graduate Work Stream visa
  • Recognised Graduate (476) visa 
  • Skilled Independent visa (189)
  • Skilled Nominated visa (190)
  • Skilled Regional (887 visa)
  • Distinguished Talent visa
  • Global Talent visa (GTI)
  • 491 visa (TEMP)
  • 190 visa (PR)
  • 191 visa  (PR)
  • 188 visa
  • 188B visa-Business Visa (Investment)
  • 188C visa- Business visa (Significant Investment)
  • 188D visa (Premium Investor Subclass)
  • 188E (Entrepreneur visa)
  • 888 Business Innovation and investment (Permanent) visa
  • 132 Business Talent (PR) visa
  • 132 Business Talent (Permanent) visa A | B

Family Visas

  • Partner visa (onshore 820 and 801)
  • Partner visa (offshore 309 & 100)
  • Fiancé (Prospective Spouse subclass 300)
  • Contributory parent visa (subclass 143)
  • Contributory Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 173)
  • Contributory Aged Parent visa- Temporary (subclass 884)
  • Aged Parent visa (subclass 804)
  • Parent visa (subclass 103)
  • Sponsored Parent 870 Visa
  • Adoption visa (subclass 102)
  • Child visa (subclass 101)
  • Child Onshore visa (Subclass 802)
  • Remaining Relative visa (subclass 115)
  • Student visa (500 Visa)
  • Student Guardian visa (590 Visa)


Apeals and Reviews

  • Visa Refusal Appeal
  • AAT Review
  • Federal Circuit Court
  • Notice of Intention to
  • Consider Cancellation
  • Public Interest Criterion 4020
  • Re-entry ban or exclusion period
  • Section 48 bar
  • ‘No Further Stay’ (8503)
    Schedule 3 Criteria
  • Ministerial intervention
  • Compelling and Compassionate circumstances
  • Health Waiver

Occupation Lists

  • 189- 485 (graduate work)- 489 (family) visa- Medium and Long-Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)
  • 190 and 489 (state) visa Occupation List
  • 491 Visa Occupations List – NEW & 491 NSW Stream 1, open until 26 June 2020
  • 186 ENS visa Occupations List
  • 87 visa Occupations List (RSMS List)
  • 494 visa occupations list (Regional) – NEW
  • TSS 482 Visa
  • Medium and Long-term strategic List (MLTSSL) for TSS 482 Visa
  • Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) TSS 482 Visa

Our Migration Agent

Name: Marzena Siedlecka
Email: migration@studyin.com.au
Office phone: 0406340593
MARA 0701955

Ask a Question? | Call Back Request

    How to apply Migration to Australia 2022 - STUDY IN PTY LTD best Migration Agency in Australia Immigration agencies in Australia
    Migration to Australia - STUDY IN PTY LTD

    Migration to Australia

    Moving towards the dream country one of the best feelings ever, but the journey is not always smooth, especially when you have a lack of legitimate information.  Wherever you want to go to pursue your higher education or migration. Start the journey with Study In Pty Ltd to get a stress-free experience.

    To take a part in the journey you must have to gather the information from the legitimate source to avoid any types of unwanted hassle. It is crucial, either your dream may not be able to see the light of hope. If you want to study in Australia or migrate to Australia, you must need proper guidance to complete your journey and turn your dream into reality.

    Most importantly, if you planning to study in Australia, but do not know where to start and looking for the best and reliable education agency then the Study In Pty Ltd can be a one-stop solution for you. We have a group of highly skilled and reliable education agents around the world, who can help you to make your dream true.

    We provide extraordinary admission service for domestic students and international students. So, if you are planning for higher education abroad then feel free to contact us we will be happy to help you on this journey.

    Are You Looking EducationImmigrationRecognition of Prior LearningHigher Study Consultation ?

    Reliable Migration and Education Agent

    Are you glancing for a reliable migration or reliable education agent for migration or to get admission to your dream university then the Study In Pty will be a one-stop solution for you. We do our work with excellence where you can build trust.

    Study In Pty Ltd is one of pioneer and experienced education and migration experts located in Australia. Our group comprises of highly skilled and qualified migration agent and certified instruction specialist advocate, encouraging worldwide international students in Australia.
    Most importantly, we offer different scholarship choices in various universities and colleges which are well-known to provide high-quality education. So, if your dream is to study in Australia or want to migrate then our experts are waiting to be a part of your dream.

    Start your Journey with a Reliable Migration Agency in Australia

    Study In Pty Ltd is an approved migration agency situated in Australia offering an expansive scope of migration service as indicated by your requirements. We can assist you in picking the right VISA. We comprehend the necessity of getting a Visa endorsed. If you want to get an Australian visa, you must have to meet all the criteria. Our many years of experience, expertise, polished skill and effective assistance can help with migration. If you want to start your Australian migration journey without any trouble then come to us. Most importantly, wherever you want to go, we will identify the right Visa pathway for you and it will not be time-consuming, stressful and confusing. we are accountable and transparent to our clients.

    If you live in Australia and searching for the best and reliable migration agency in Australia then the Study In Pty can be an excellent destination for you. Our primary goal is to guide you appropriately and be a part of your Australian migration journey.

    Education Agent in Melbourne

    If you live in Australia and looking for a trusted and reliable education agent in Melbourne. You can contact us regarding student visa. We have a group of reliable and best education agent in the Melbourne area who will help you by providing all the required information that need to know to enroll your desired college or university. If you need any kind of assistance or have any query feel free to contact us.

    Education Agent in Sydney

    Are you facing difficulty to enroll in the best colleges and universities in Australia, but don’t know where to start? Study In Pty has a branch in Sydney, Australia. If you are looking for a reliable education agent in Sydney to get proper guidelines regarding admission to your desired colleges or university then our professional agents are always ready to help you. Our exceptionally experienced agents know the necessity of the students and afterward manage them to choose an ideal course according to their decision.

    Education Agent in Tasmania

    Our Education Agent in Tasmania includes agreeable and helpful educations advisors who have the updated information and experience to help you to choose the best establishment and courses to accomplish your academic destinations. If you are looking for the best education agent in Tasmania then you are welcome to visit our office. Our experts are waiting to help you to find your desired course and university.

    Education Agent in Darwin

    In the event that you need assistance with enrolment or arranging your student visa, you can contact our education agent in Darwin. Our high skilled education agents in Darwin are very resourceful and they will able to narrow down the course list as per your necessity or career goal from the range of courses. Feel free to contact with us for the betterment of your career objective.

    1. 1
      I am a visa holder in Australia, my visa is about to expire and I cannot return to China. Can I extend my stay in Australia?

      If you wish to remain in Australia beyond the expiry date of your current visa, you must apply for a further visa. Information on staying in Australia beyond your current visa expiry date can be found at: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/visa-about-to-expire/stay-longer

    2. 2
      When should I apply for another visa to remain in Australia?

      An application should be made before your current visa expires. In this case you may be eligible to be granted a bridging visa, which will keep you lawful in Australia until a decision is made on your visa application.
      Information on bridging visas can be found at:

    3. 3
      I am a visa holder in Australia and my current visa has the ‘No Further Stay’ condition attached? Can I stay in Australia?

      If your current visa includes a ‘No Further Stay’ condition (includes 8503, 8534 and 8535), you are unable to make a valid application for most other visas while you are in Australia. If you wish to remain in Australia beyond your visa’s expiry date, a request to waive this condition must be made. Information on how to request a waiver can be found at:

      We recommend that you not make a request for a ‘No Further Stay’ waiver if your current visa still has more than two-month’s validity remaining.

    4. 4
      I am a visa holder in Australia and my visa has condition 8558 (Non Resident cannot stay for more than 12 months in any 18 month period) and I have already been in Australia for nearly 12 months in the last 18 months? Do I need to apply for a new visa in order to remain?

      If you currently hold a visa which includes condition 8558, and you wish to remain in Australia for more than 12 months in any 18 month period, you will need to apply for a further visa in order to avoid breaching this condition.
      Information on how to apply for a further visitor visa (tourist stream) while in Australia can be found at:

    5. 5
      I don’t have a valid visa. What do I do now?

      If your visa has expired, you need to apply for a Bridging E visa (BVE) immediately in order to become lawful. A BVE is a short-term visa that lets you remain lawful while you make arrangements to leave, finalise immigration matters or wait for an immigration decision.

      Outside Australia

      • an Australian citizen
      • a permanent resident
      • an immediate family member of an Australian citizen or permanent resident including spouses / de facto partners, minor dependants and legal guardians
      • a New Zealand citizen resident in Australia
      • an accredited diplomat

      See separate fact sheet if you are an immediate family member of an Australian citizen or permanent resident.


    6. 6
      Can I return to Australia using my Bridging B visa (BVB)?
      No, unless you satisfy one of the above exemptions. Travel restrictions mean you will be unable to enter Australia while holding a temporary visa. If you have left or transited through mainland China within 14 days, do not attempt to travel to Australia. Bridging visas are not able to be granted if you are outside Australia. If your Bridging visa expires and you are outside Australia, you will need to apply for another visa once the travel restrictions have been lifted.
    7. 7
      I am currently overseas and will not be able to enter Australia before my visa ceases. What do I need to do to travel to Australia?
      If you are outside Australia and are unable to enter before your visa’s validity ceases, you will need to apply for a new visa if you wish to travel to Australia. It is not possible to extend the validity period of a visa.
    8. 8
      I am a New Zealand citizen. What does ‘usually resident’ mean and how do I prove it?
      Special Category (Subclass 444) visas granted to New Zealand citizens are not a permanent residence visa. However, if you usually reside in Australia, you will not be subject to the current travel restrictions. You may prove your residence in Australia by showing your driver’s license or documents in relation to home ownership or rental property at check in.
    9. 9
      I am a former permanent resident. Can I travel to Australia?
      As a former permanent resident you may be able to apply for a Resident Return visa, however you will need to wait to be granted that visa before you can travel to Australia.
    10. 10
      I think my visa has been cancelled. What do I do now?
      Since the introduction of the temporary travel restrictions, the Department has cancelled a small number of temporary visas for persons who have attempted to travel to Australia. These persons have been notified in writing of their visa cancellation and provided with advice on how to seek revocation of the cancellation decision. Revocation requests will be prioritised for consideration by the Department after the temporary travel restrictions have been lifted. Visas will be reinstated for people who can demonstrate they have been outside of mainland China for a minimum period of 14 days or if they fall within one of the existing exemption categories. If you think you visa may have been cancelled, please email visa.cancellations@homeaffairs.gov.au with your details including full name, date of birth and passport number.
    11. 11
      11) I was given 28 days to provide additional information for my visa application, but I can’t meet this timeframe.
      The Department is aware that some services in China are temporarily closed which affects applicants’ ability to obtain biometrics, health and police clearances. These applicants will be provided additional time to complete checks and provide requested information. You do not need to contact us to seek an extension of the timeframe while these services are unavailable.
    12. 12
      I have applied for a permanent visa. Will that still be processed?
      The Department continues to process Skilled and Family permanent visas for people usually resident in China. Visas will be granted where travel restrictions are lifted.

      Is there any question popping up in your mind? Try not to stop for a second to ask us anything. We have all the responses for you! Don't hesitate to get in touch with us whenever. We react to our client's questions as quickly as possible. We give untouched dynamic administrations for you and ensure that all of your interests are tended to convenient. With our six workplaces in Melbourne, Darwin, Tasmania, Dhaka, Malaysia, and Canada, we are accessible at your administration consistently! Get in touch with us now!


      Level 1, 530 Little Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria - 3000, Australia


      1300 937 775